Everyone has a list of things that annoy them. While some are much more extensive then others, some are very tolerable people. Here is a list of things that annoy me.
- People that don’t use their turn signals.
- People that like to hit the break hard, so they can turn in in with less space and get there quicker. They’re going to cause an accident one of these days.
- People that think they’re better than everyone else. Someone on Twitter today said, “A Cop pulled me, that’s a bunch of bull.” Guess what, if you’re speeding or driving reckless, of course they’re going to pull you. Get over it.
- That also brings me to people that always point to everything that goes wrong as being racist. Get over yourself, just because you’re Black, it doesn’t mean your special or have special privileges, contrary to popular belief. I hear it on the news all the time, a Black was shot by a White Cop. ”That’s racist,” they always say. Please.
- People that don’t use Common Sense. Seriously. Use it people. It’s there for a reason.
- People that don’t know how to use Social Media sites like Facebook and Twitter. You don’t have to tell us every little detail that goes on in your lives. Ok, I’m guilty of telling people I’m off to do some chores. But seriously, some people take it way to far. There should a Social Media education course, starting in the 6th grade. Teach them how to use it before they’re even old enough to really use it for what it was designed for. Networking.
- Trolls and Haters. You can’t win every war, but there isn’t really any need to go around Trolling people or Hating them. Seriously, what does that do? What did you accomplish by doing that? Only made yourself look like a 10 year old. Oh, I’m sorry, I know 10 year olds who act better than that. Instead of Trolling and Hating, why not put that energy towards actually doing something about your lame excuses.
- Religion. Yep, it annoys me. It’s not so much the concept or the belief that annoys me. It’s the fact that people go out and try shoving it down your throat. Like their trying to brain wash you into believing what they do, so their Church can collect more money so they can brain wash more people. But seriously, if you want to believe that then fine, I’m not going to stop you.
- Chicago. Yep, that annoys me. Ever sense Obama was elected, Chicago has been in the news and a lot. No other President had their home town covered so much. What’s so special about this one?
- Politics and Economy. Have you ever asked a random person where the Governments money comes from? Go ahead, ask one next time. In fact, ask several. If someone tells you that they just print it, then they don’t know anything about Economy. If they just printed it, then what the hell do we need Taxes for? If you think about it like that, shouldn’t you be more concerned where the Government is spending your hard earned money?
I’m sure I”m probably missing a thing or two. So tell me, what annoys you? I thought this image was appropriate. Sense it is Caturday.
Mars One’s mission to Mars is going to be an interesting Journey. Basically by 2023, they hope to have the first Humans living on Mars. All I have to say is, “Better have one heck of a WiFi connection.” That is if you want me to go.
I mean seriously, these people are brave and major props to the people who end up going. They’ve got guts. Leaving the life they once new here behind to start a new journey and new life. Yep that’s right, leave your family and friends behind to start a new colony on Mars? Not sure I’d want to do that.
Check out the video for more information.
When it comes to relaxing, Building Emptyness strives to do just that. Build a thoughtless brain so you can relax and focus on one thing.
This song could help you meditate or focus your energy better into a particular thought. For those of you who believe in Manifesting your Dreams, you might want to consider this track.
If you thought the Grand Canyon was…well Grand, wait until you check out this massive canyon on Mars. This Canyon is about 11 times larger than the Grand Canyon and clearly shows evidence that there was once water on Mars. At a whopping 2,500 miles across the surface of Mars and a Depth of 5.6 miles, it would make any man afraid of heights if you were looking down.
Ok, maybe not every man, but it would certainly be an interesting site to see. If you’re anything like me, you can’t help but wonder how can something this massive exist?
Clearly Mars had water on it once. Perhaps it was at one point in the Habitual Zone of the Solar System? Which might explain the mysterious structures found on Mars, such as the Pyramid and the Face. I have no idea if those are real or not, but it does make you wonder.
Yet another Astronomy video. In case you haven’t noticed yet, I’m fascinated by the fact that there is a good chance that Life exist else where in the Universe. Our galaxy alone is huge, yet they’ve found other galaxies much larger than ours.
Not to mention the shear number of stars, many of them actually having Planets. Not all of those stars however have Earth-like Planets. While the percentage is still small, the shear number of stars mean that there is a larger amount of Earth-like Planets than we originally though.
So far, over 50 Alien Planets could potentially support life. Some of these Earth-like Planets which have been found in the Habitable Zone, are called Super Earths. Some of which are 10 times larger than the Earth itself. Could you even begin to imagine the life that might exist on a Planet such as that?
Enjoy the video and let me know if you think there are other Earth-like Planets out there or not.
Is it possible to have Serenity and Mystery in the same music track? Why not? This particular track struck me as very mysterious. It made me wonder, but at the same time, it relaxed me.
The world is full of mystery and serenity. I also believe that they can coexist more often than one might think. Be sure to check out the track called Anchor and let me know what you think. Get the download below.
Anchor by haunted
Are you a fan of Science? So am I. Especially Astronomy. I love the thought of eventually coming into contact with an Alien Life Form. Yes, I’m a believer and no I’m not nuts. If I am, at least I’m not alone.
I just hope that if I every do encounter an Alien Life Form, that it would be friendly. Although, that’s not always the case. With a vast Universe out there, there’s bound to be good and bound even out there. Enjoy the video.
If you’re looking for an mellow/upbeat kind of song, this one might do the trick for you. Some, it may put to sleep, while others, might keep you awake. For me, it’s very relaxing and worth a look into. Be sure to download it by right clicking on the link.
Drops of H2O (The Filtered Water Treatment) by djlang59
The Himalayan Mountains have 10 of the highest mountain peaks in the world. According to Primawan, the main chunk of includes 5 Mountains which include: Mt. Everest, Mount Godwin Austen, Annapurna, Kanchenjunga, and Nanga Parbat Peak.
With scenery like this, and the views, you’ll want to go there at least once in your life time. I’m adding this to my bucket list. Who knows, maybe I’ll see a Yeti or something. lol Be sure to check out some of the other Wallpapers that they have there.