Everyone has a list of things that annoy them. While some are much more extensive then others, some are very tolerable people. Here is a list of things that annoy me.
- People that don’t use their turn signals.
- People that like to hit the break hard, so they can turn in in with less space and get there quicker. They’re going to cause an accident one of these days.
- People that think they’re better than everyone else. Someone on Twitter today said, “A Cop pulled me, that’s a bunch of bull.” Guess what, if you’re speeding or driving reckless, of course they’re going to pull you. Get over it.
- That also brings me to people that always point to everything that goes wrong as being racist. Get over yourself, just because you’re Black, it doesn’t mean your special or have special privileges, contrary to popular belief. I hear it on the news all the time, a Black was shot by a White Cop. ”That’s racist,” they always say. Please.
- People that don’t use Common Sense. Seriously. Use it people. It’s there for a reason.
- People that don’t know how to use Social Media sites like Facebook and Twitter. You don’t have to tell us every little detail that goes on in your lives. Ok, I’m guilty of telling people I’m off to do some chores. But seriously, some people take it way to far. There should a Social Media education course, starting in the 6th grade. Teach them how to use it before they’re even old enough to really use it for what it was designed for. Networking.
- Trolls and Haters. You can’t win every war, but there isn’t really any need to go around Trolling people or Hating them. Seriously, what does that do? What did you accomplish by doing that? Only made yourself look like a 10 year old. Oh, I’m sorry, I know 10 year olds who act better than that. Instead of Trolling and Hating, why not put that energy towards actually doing something about your lame excuses.
- Religion. Yep, it annoys me. It’s not so much the concept or the belief that annoys me. It’s the fact that people go out and try shoving it down your throat. Like their trying to brain wash you into believing what they do, so their Church can collect more money so they can brain wash more people. But seriously, if you want to believe that then fine, I’m not going to stop you.
- Chicago. Yep, that annoys me. Ever sense Obama was elected, Chicago has been in the news and a lot. No other President had their home town covered so much. What’s so special about this one?
- Politics and Economy. Have you ever asked a random person where the Governments money comes from? Go ahead, ask one next time. In fact, ask several. If someone tells you that they just print it, then they don’t know anything about Economy. If they just printed it, then what the hell do we need Taxes for? If you think about it like that, shouldn’t you be more concerned where the Government is spending your hard earned money?
I’m sure I”m probably missing a thing or two. So tell me, what annoys you? I thought this image was appropriate. Sense it is Caturday.