Everyone has a list of things that annoy them. While some are much more extensive then others, some are very tolerable people. Here is a list of things that annoy me.
- People that don’t use their turn signals.
- People that like to hit the break hard, so they can turn in in with less space and get there quicker. They’re going to cause an accident one of these days.
- People that think they’re better than everyone else. Someone on Twitter today said, “A Cop pulled me, that’s a bunch of bull.” Guess what, if you’re speeding or driving reckless, of course they’re going to pull you. Get over it.
- That also brings me to people that always point to everything that goes wrong as being racist. Get over yourself, just because you’re Black, it doesn’t mean your special or have special privileges, contrary to popular belief. I hear it on the news all the time, a Black was shot by a White Cop. ”That’s racist,” they always say. Please.
- People that don’t use Common Sense. Seriously. Use it people. It’s there for a reason.
- People that don’t know how to use Social Media sites like Facebook and Twitter. You don’t have to tell us every little detail that goes on in your lives. Ok, I’m guilty of telling people I’m off to do some chores. But seriously, some people take it way to far. There should a Social Media education course, starting in the 6th grade. Teach them how to use it before they’re even old enough to really use it for what it was designed for. Networking.
- Trolls and Haters. You can’t win every war, but there isn’t really any need to go around Trolling people or Hating them. Seriously, what does that do? What did you accomplish by doing that? Only made yourself look like a 10 year old. Oh, I’m sorry, I know 10 year olds who act better than that. Instead of Trolling and Hating, why not put that energy towards actually doing something about your lame excuses.
- Religion. Yep, it annoys me. It’s not so much the concept or the belief that annoys me. It’s the fact that people go out and try shoving it down your throat. Like their trying to brain wash you into believing what they do, so their Church can collect more money so they can brain wash more people. But seriously, if you want to believe that then fine, I’m not going to stop you.
- Chicago. Yep, that annoys me. Ever sense Obama was elected, Chicago has been in the news and a lot. No other President had their home town covered so much. What’s so special about this one?
- Politics and Economy. Have you ever asked a random person where the Governments money comes from? Go ahead, ask one next time. In fact, ask several. If someone tells you that they just print it, then they don’t know anything about Economy. If they just printed it, then what the hell do we need Taxes for? If you think about it like that, shouldn’t you be more concerned where the Government is spending your hard earned money?
I’m sure I”m probably missing a thing or two. So tell me, what annoys you? I thought this image was appropriate. Sense it is Caturday.
Dance In The Rain
I dance in the rain with thee.
For your mind and soul set me free.
Laughter and love on this night.
Together, we will not be fright.
Standing against the storm.
This is how love does form.
I cherish this moment for all time.
And hope I never turn into a lime.
For when that happens, all is lost.
Love is always the last to be tossed.
I will always remember you.
Even if it means, that I’ll turn blue.
Despite the fact, we’re worlds apart.
Only you can have my heart.
Changing Winds Prevail
The world around me is narrow and thin.
This is not something, I can easily win.
Chaos and the hectic abound in this wood.
Though I look around and see much good.
People are skeptic and thus they can’t see.
The world around them is already free.
From the lies and turmoil of their lives.
The passion and love, that’s what drives.
For they know the secret, from within.
That the thoughts have always been.
They strive for all they’ve done.
All you can think of is a pun.
Open your eyes, so you can see.
Change always starts within thee.
Have you ever sat there on the sidelines and just watched something happen? Perhaps you’re watching it for enjoyment, or perhaps you’re watching it to learn something? Either way, many people have sat on the sidelines of life and just watched. But, most of the time it’s for a short period of time. What happens when someone has the time to sit there for years and just watch life pass them by?
That was me for the longest time, I just sat there and watched life pass me by. I’m sure you’ve heard the saying “Just One More vs Tomorrow?” I was the Tomorrow guy, always made sure that I had other things to do. My interest kept me busy, and these interest ranged from: Video Games, Culture, Food, Technology, Music, Youtube. Yep, I wasted away a lot of time on the web. Heck, I still do, but at least this time, I’m moving towards a goal.
Social media has had an impact in my life like nothing else has. Sharing my poetry and my blog post with others has giving me something to look forward to. When you have people adding you to their list of favorite poets, there is something there. It means that you have a way with words. I’ve been told that I have the greatest ability to say so much with so little. In fact, easy/simple poetry is often some times the hardest to write, because you’re trying to find the right word to fit in the equation.
My best poems though always come out right then and there. No time wasted writing, no time wasted thinking. It’s just there in a matter of a few minutes or less. Some say that’s a gift with words, others say it’s a gift of thought. Perhaps my imagination is much more than it seems.
When you’ve been sitting on the sidelines for a while, you have time to think, you have time to reflect. How much time do you have to do that in any given day? This down time, has given rise to many thoughts and ideas. While some of them are farfetched, others are golden gems ready to be plucked. Perhaps it’s time for us to set aside time, for time’s sake?
Poets and Writers aren’t smart because we were born smart. It’s because we’ve had the time to muse and think about things no one has dared to think about. All throughout my life, I’ve had very few friends. I could count all my friends at any given time, on my right hand alone. In fact, right now in life, I really only have one proper friend and that’s my cousin. I think it’s about time I changed that.
The world is a big place, lots of things to see and do. There are people to meet and food to taste. If there is one thing I’ve learned through Social Media and Empire Avenue, it’s that you have to be a “Just One More” kind of person to get ahead. I choose to be that One More. Just tonight, I was debating with a friend whether or not I should create a community forum. With her encouraging me too be that Just One More, I created that Forum tonight. It’s not public yet because I have a few things to add to it, but it’s there.
Now, there’s just one more thing I have to do tonight before I log. I’ve got to at least add one new video to my Youtube channel. You can find my Youtube channel below. Perhaps together we can all be that “Just One More” person that we all should be.
Many people assume that they have “Nothing to Lose and Nothing to Gain.” In fact, You have “Everything to Lose and Everything to Gain.” When you stop being you, you stop seeing with your eyes. When you sit on the sidelines, you learn to see again. When you stop procrastinating, you become someone you never thought you would. Join me today and Start Living.